ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red 172's

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
OoOoOoO!!!!

Frontheadlight.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There can't be any, Red 172's are for homosexuals and midgets.......

*starts running!*

James172Cup said:
Your car looks good Ali, shame about the little dent above the door lock on the nearside.

:quiet: :quiet: aint that just a reflection or sumthing ................:approve:

I think Ali has been confused though, the request was for the best pic, not all of his pics, lol.

Looks nice, but then it would seeing as you've nicked the best bits off the CUP ;)

It does look tastey in that colour with turini's on though. Almost as good as the CUP, lol. But seriously though, the wheels look better on the Red than any other Full Fat colour imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definately the nicest RS on here Ali. Without question.

My car appears in threads not even related to it...;)

IMG_0815.gif

Chris

ST
Just dont talk about paint finish and he wont cry....lol

Nah in all fairness its a tidy car, i've drivin it and it goes very well indeed....

Last edited:
16vClio said:
Just dont talk about paint finish and he wont cry....lol

Nah it all fairness its a tidy car, i've drivin it and it goes very well indeed....

NICE 1 , watched his video and was quite amused , nice motor . even his 60-90 sprint was good as well :cool:

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
aparently u could get the 172 cup in mars red towards the end of production, def the best colour for the 172's! wish the cup was that colour. if not it wud have to be liquid yellow from the 182's!

fantastic looking car davecli02!

Burgandy 174 sport t
davo172cup said:
aparently u could get the 172 cup in mars red towards the end of production, def the best colour for the 172's! wish the cup was that colour. if not it wud have to be liquid yellow from the 182's!

fantastic looking car davecli02!

thats best cup rumour I heard

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
carbon copy said:
Definately the nicest RS on here Ali. Without question.

My car appears in threads not even related to it...;)

IMG_0815.gif

Chris

I love this series of pics! Amazing location, the pic with ur old car, your current and daves is possibly the best pic on here.

Bar the 20 above i just posted! ;)

Ali