ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 182 maybe trophy, Leigh village

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Saw a red 182, might have been a trophy, didn't see. Coming through Leigh village at around 8:30.

A ANIMAL
Jd: Leigh in Kent.

It's an ok road miz, gotta go the long way round to crowborough ATM as half the back roads are shut :( where were you off to?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I was going back home to my house in Hildenborough, didn't have work today, so I thought I'd go for a drive :)

You coming to the Southend meet? You can convoy with us!

A ANIMAL
Yeah very close, Greenview Crescent, opposite what used to be the bike shop.

Of course, the cambelts being done at the weekend so when ever really mate :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Sweet! thats a 2 min walk from my house haha, right this second I'm putting on my cheeky chavy window tints, coming home in a few mins so I'll drive round there and see if I can see your trophy, or do you keep it tucked away in a garage?

A ANIMAL
its on the Drive Normally, next to a van currently but normally its next to an Volvo 850R. (google it)

I'm at work so wont be there now though

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Oh ok just had a cheeky drive round there and didn't see it :p

EDIT: Oh I see your job must be boring if you spend most of your time on CS! :)

Last edited:
where you at a tesco's on sunday?

I got a text of the ex saying she saying, quote " i saw a clio like yours with a funny reg plate, think it said trophy or something"

Of chance it was you, you were spotted ;)