ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red arrows everywhere

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
lol.
For the sake of those who have no idea what you're on about (other than yes, arrows), who is the what?

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
lol.
For the sake of those who have no idea what you're on about (other than yes, arrows), who is the what?

I haven't clicked the links. But I guess they're to 0.00001MPH or w/e his name wa son here. Who used to sell Clio bumpers for £800 as they're VERY RARE

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Sounds like good business sense to me. If people pay it, more fool them. If they don't, meh, put up a different advert with a lower price somewhere else.

I'm guessing a forum person once paid the asking price or something, and spent an entire thread having a tearful w**k?

Besides, CS thinks its perfectly reasonable to charge £1500 for used seats FFS, so, really, they can rein it in.

EDIT: However, the use of arrows is......special

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like good business sense to me. If people pay it, more fool them. If they don't, meh, put up a different advert with a lower price somewhere else.

I'm guessing a forum person once paid the asking price or something, and spent an entire thread having a tearful w**k?

Besides, CS thinks its perfectly reasonable to charge £1500 for used seats FFS, so, really, they can rein it in.

EDIT: However, the use of arrows is......special
Exactly - something's worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. And judging by past threads, he doesn't seem the type to care about being popular, as long as he's in profit. So fair play, it's not as if he's ripping anyone off.