ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red car with white wheels

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
I'm thinking of putting a nice set of OZ Superturismo's in white on my new mk3 Dynamique SX Turbo. It's in Capsicum red. I like the idea of red car/white wheels but everyone I work with disapproves.

It's hard to find a picture of anything except Citroen C4's and they look good with the livery. Does anyone have any pictures of red clios with white wheels? Or red cars with white wheels? Any opinions also as you guys have good taste.

What you think?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Here's an old PS i did of my ph1 with white turinis on:

IMGP0615w.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Is it wrong to miss my tin can? It was falling apart, slow and didn't take the corners aswell as the Ignis but it was mine for 2 years and kept me alive in my crash, sigh.

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Think I've been sold to be honest. I work with 90% 45+ year olds so I guess their decision was biased. All drive diesels for the sake of cheap tax yknow.

I like the black with polished lip aswell. Looks smart. I'm a fan of multispokes I think because I have small engined cars, which come with small brakes.. and big 5 spoke wheels would just draw attention to my little discs, Lowered on some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's in white I think is the way forward. Any suggestions other than these?

Suzuki Ignis Sport.

All well & good taking the michael gents, but comes with a revvy little engine, Recaros as standard & old skool handling :cool:
hits the nail on the head, guys you're driving french tin cans you really cant laugh at other motors ;)

Lol, I always think mine is a laughable lil girls car thats the point... but that thing makes it look it look manly! lol Its like a toy car. Just made me laugh thats all.. i thought clio's were micro cars...

Oh and BTW, my cars no Tin can...........

.....its mostly plastic. :rasp: ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Some pics stolen from another thread:

[IMGo]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/gazbenger/IMGP0374.jpg[/IMGo]
[IMGo]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/gazbenger/IMGP0415.jpg[/IMGo]