ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Wing mirrors?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Right before you all start slating me rotten and hitting me with your sarcastic inuendo's does anyone think getting the mirrors painted red and going for red callipers would look good>?

Its silver btw...

And/Or has anyone done such a thing? The cars stock bar the Titanium coated wheels.

A cheeky photoshop should seal the yae or nae...

Let the slating commence....lol

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ha, you certainly have a way with words Cat. I'm afraid I can't see it working either, if you're going to start colouring things I'd go for something more subtle than the mirrors. It'll look like you couldn't find the right replacement parts!

Your cars not a mini gp though, so no one will see why you've done it.

Deffo leave that idea alone dude.

Ph2 FF 172
CAT171, do you ever have any positive comments about other peoples cars or ideas?

Danny, if you are looking for the mini gp look then you need to go for floro green or something like that with cc t**t strip, spoiler and graphics.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
CAT171, do you ever have any positive comments about other peoples cars or ideas?

Danny, if you are looking for the mini gp look then you need to go for floro green or something like that with cc tw*t strip, spoiler and graphics.

In the quiet words of the virgin mary, come again?:S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
post a pic of your car, i'll photoshop it for you.

Could you also do the callipers bright red if possible aswell mate>?

Regards...

Reno5.jpg

Reno2.jpg

Pmsl, yeah I do, but i'm a realist if it's going to look crap or does look crap 9/10 i'll just come out & say it. If something looks good to me i'll say it looks good. That's it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
hasnt someone on here already tried this...although i dont think theres was so extreme. think it was haz511 if i recall correctly. tbh, it just looked like someone had knocked his mirrors off, and he was to cheap to get a proper coloured replacement pair. or, in a word, shite.