ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Redline Photoshoot Pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sold the car 4 weeks after these where done but i'm still posting them up :D Looks sweet as. In this months mag if you wanna read up on the old girl.

_J1H9681.jpg

_J1H9684.jpg

_J1H9695.jpg

_J1H9777.jpg

_J1H9711.jpg

_J1H9958.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
you do my head in making cars so nice then get rid of them... why not just enjoy what you had created? your letting someone eles benefit your work, awsome pics, awsome car

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
you do my head in making cars so nice then get rid of them... why not just enjoy what you had created? your letting someone eles benefit your work, awsome pics, awsome car

I did enjoy it and moved on ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
The static photos are nice that last pan is pants tho :p

Lol just what I was thinking! Looks like the rear door handle was the centre of attention on that shot. :)

Stunning car though pal! Although I think I prefer the new one.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Lol just what I was thinking! Looks like the rear door handle was the centre of attention on that shot. :)

Stunning car though pal! Although I think I prefer the new one.

You found a focus point in it then, :rasp: i struggled :(

I've seen this car over on Passionford on a thread where it went over to the ring not long back, a guy called Si B is the new owner isn't it?

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
nice photos, had a quick read about it in redline today while the mrs was looking for something, didn't know it was running 600bhp :eek:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
nice photos, had a quick read about it in redline today while the mrs was looking for something, didn't know it was running 600bhp :eek:

More like 650 now. Map was tweaked after the shoot.