ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reducing weight

Ive got a 1.2 8v S reg clio (mk2).

Anyway im trying to think of ways to reduce weight.

Anyone got any ideas as since ive fitted me new alloys its slowed it down no end. I know you cant expect anything good as its only a 1.2 but still as im keeping this car for a few years i wanna try and get it sorted.

any ideas?

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 12 March 2004

strip the interior, go on a diet drive naked shave off all body hair and have a big dump
yea you can do that or put your old alloys back on

oh plus putting my old steels back on is not really an option lol

Well maybe if i can get me some spinning hub caps lol. They improve bhp quite a bit dont they.

Quote: Originally posted by rap172 on 12 March 2004

strip the interior, go on a diet drive naked shave off all body hair and have a big dump

yeah just piss on my fireworks eh :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by rap172 on 12 March 2004

yeah just piss on my fireworks eh :cry:
:oops:

right thats it im coming round to annoy your neighbours with my zorst you big tart

Please do, they play their music loud. I prefer to listen to the 172 engine any day!!

On topic, are the wheels larger in diameter?