ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurbing 182 Alloys

Silver Renault Clio 182
Looking at refurbing my orginal 182 alloys as got few scraps and dents. Was Also wanting to repaint them to gun metal grey. Would I be better buying or refurbing if so where in north east would be best and rough price. Cheers!

clio 182 sport
hi m8 youre not far from me im at grindon. what colour 182 you got mines titanium on a private plate dont know if youve seen me about, for your wheels youve got sem at s/wick pricey like around 250 but ive neen put in touch with a guy whos supposed to be good 80 quid for 4 rims.

Silver Renault Clio 182
yeah same colour as you like not be me drivin it for while just came back to sunny camp bastion. be our lass prob see her as her mam and dad live by you and she drops bairn of most days. If you sort your rims like let me know what there like. One of lads was tryin to sort it for me but not spoke to him for while. You done muc too your 182.

clio 182 sport
has youres got clear rear lights + private plate was youre lass parked at co-op shinney row today. had mine from new 4.5 years now still love it to bits. pretty stock at the mo just clear bulbs thinking of painting my diamonds soon blue just to make it look a bit different+ popping a set of sportline springs on soon it needs to sit a bit lower.

Silver Renault Clio 182
nah mate still standard and normal plate. lookin at better breaks, new exhaust as mine on way out, redoin the alloys, maybe new air filter be bout it like. if you can let me know how your alloys turn out would be bookin in asap if turn out canny.