ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Registered at last!

Cooper S
Hi all,

Having previously owned a Black/Gold 182 with Cup Packs for a year I am just about to end a year in the wilderness driving a s!"te company car and have purchased a 197 which I collect in 2 weeks!

Was tempted to go for a 182 Trophy but fancied owning a brand new car for the first time (I know it'll depreciate alot more but what the hell!) and despite it being not quite as raw I was impressed with the 197.

I used to browse this site loads for advice when I had the 182 so thought I outta join this time and get a bit more involved!

I look forward to talking to you all soon!

Kula

Cooper S
I joined mate. No replies yet? I reckon you're right, it's cos you've got a 197!

I did wonder if that would be the case!lol.

I do miss my 182 but fancied trying something different and have been impressed with my mates 197.....Time will tell!

Cooper S
It is Met Blue, Xenon's and Climate (so auto lights/wipers etc).

Fancied the stereo upgrade but for what you get it isn't really worth the money, will sort some decent speakers etc in the near future but not that fussed. Have got a good headunit but don't want to sacrifice the display panel on the car...