ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Relocating battery

Williams 2
I'm putting the battery behind the passenger seat in my car, have bought suitable cable, interior is all stripped and have battery straps/cables mocked up its all nearly ready to go.

Only problem now is my positive feed now goes through the bulkhead and needs to join where the old cables are, what's the best connector to use to join this up?

Is there like a terminal tray type thing I can use from another car to join the cables, if so, which car?

Clio.
I'm putting the battery behind the passenger seat in my car, have bought suitable cable, interior is all stripped and have battery straps/cables mocked up its all nearly ready to go.

Only problem now is my positive feed now goes through the bulkhead and needs to join where the old cables are, what's the best connector to use to join this up?

Is there like a terminal tray type thing I can use from another car to join the cables, if so, which car?

Search the forums for BMW battery connector.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I took the ecu out and cable tied it down to the engine mount. The join box was fixed to a bolt somewhere near the fuse box.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Christoper has the same box I have used, I've also used one on a Focus RS in the past and it a handy bit of kit.

there is a small threaded stud up on the near side turret it slipped on to, and then a nice 10mm M6 nut fitted perfectly :)

there may even be a picture in my old project thread.