ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap with v-power in the tank

Mike is a great guy. I know from experience myself.

So you only got a generic map in the end anyway? Which is what £150 at a guess?

I'm sure the smoother more efficient running of your engine now is well worth that small outlay!! Whether you can notice it or not.

Live custom mapping would have been a different question. But that shows how much of a decent bloke Mike is. Rather than taking your money he convinced you it wasn't needed and gave you a considerably cheaper option :)

BMW 330cd
Mike is a great guy. I know from experience myself.

So you only got a generic map in the end anyway? Which is what £150 at a guess?

I'm sure the smoother more efficient running of your engine now is well worth that small outlay!! Whether you can notice it or not.

Live custom mapping would have been a different question. But that shows how much of a decent bloke Mike is. Rather than taking your money he convinced you it wasn't needed and gave you a considerably cheaper option :)

I believe Mike is on holiday... I had james work on my car really good service and a decent lad no regrets at all going to MWM :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I was talked out of a custom map in the end so i paid considerably less and i still can't help but think it was a waste of money.

I haven't notice anything different in terms of driving, the only thing to have changed is the exhaust note oddly enough. I did do quite a bit of research before considering a remap and nearly everyone said it was worth the money... must of been the placebo effect because i haven't felt anything different what so ever.

If you can't feel a difference ask for your money back! They clearly didn't get you any gains. Mapping these correctly and turning off the closed to open loop delay transforms how they feel from low down.

200 GORDINI
If you can't feel a difference ask for your money back! They clearly didn't get you any gains. Mapping these correctly and turning off the closed to open loop delay transforms how they feel from low down.
pm coming your way
​price for remap please:D