ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap

clio rs200
Just had my Clio rs200 remapped and rolling roaded at cc tuning in Burton amazing guy really knows his stuff had 202bhp before doing anything then after the map had 214 bhp other mods I have are a scorpion cat back and a itg panel filter

Attachments

• IMG-20150422-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150422-WA0000.jpg
    868.7 KB · Views: 103
  clio rs200
Cheers even though it's only 12 bhp it's like a different car the power is just there now throttle response is great and just wants to go

clio rs200
£250 he does anything. He really good and he does a crackle and pop map where you can get flames out if he showed me a picture of a 182 he did with it and there is a video on the instagram of a 197 popping flames cool as

clio 172
Took my 172 there earlier managed to do a run .
190bhp
164ft
Piper fast road
Inlet ported+throttle body
Custom induction
Straight through zooooorst
And a normal Ron98 map

Can't do the remap untill tomorrow I need my laptop .

Clio 200
214bhp from a remap and an exhaust, that is way over the top. What was the figure at the wheels?
Also why did he only run the car up to 6800rpm on the before run.... smells fishy to me.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Took my 172 there earlier managed to do a run .
190bhp
164ft
Piper fast road
Inlet ported+throttle body
Custom induction
Straight through zooooorst
And a normal Ron98 map

Can't do the remap untill tomorrow I need my laptop .

You have cams and have been running a standard map? I wouldn't put a lot of trust in that 190 figure.

clio 172
I don't mate .
Said he'd had a stripped out saxo vts in and that made 140bhp wich I thought was about rite .
been Pottering about to and from work for a few week yes . He said the afr? Afi? Reading was pretty good .

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I have been told that CC's rollers give higher than most.
I was planning in going there to get mine mapped, but decided not too because he actually puts pops and bangs on the 1*2's....my local place advised against it as it's an engine killer.

clio 172
I was planning in going there to get mine mapped, but decided not too because he actually puts pops and bangs on the 1*2's....my local place advised against it as it's an engine killer.
If customer wants then customer gets ???
He did mention it's not exactly engine friendly.

clio rs200
You don't have to have pops and bangs mine doesn't, well not anymore than it already did

Clio 200
No one else noticed how the gains are perfectly following the before graph?
Yep, combined with the 6800 on the first run, I wouldn't like to say for sure that the runs were 'tweaked', but I think you'd be wanting to run somewhere else that is a known quantity.
No way a standard (I call a cat-back and a remap basically standard) car is making 214bhp. For ref that sort of spec makes ~190bhp usually.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
What cams you running?
Mine with Catcams and other mods is 174... Some how i cant see his Rollers being correct

clio 172
just fast road .
hmmmm 174 does seem abit pap mate , you happy with that yes?
looks like ill have to make a trip upto rstuning soon as the bloke count read my ecu.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
if you have the 98ron map then your ECU is locked to only the RStuner. Thats why he cant read it.