ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remember these....

ST
A blast from the past...a few of the newer members might not remember these buses...

For those who dont know, my old dynamique, Ali's dynamique and R3OBC's aka Rob's dynamique.

Comments welcome as always...

Alan.

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Clio86.jpg

Picture102-1.jpg

Picture108-1.jpg

ST
Loved that car mate...prob more than the 182...exhaust was a bit loud yeah...tho the one i'm havin done for the 182 will be pretty decent too..

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
but 182 is pretty decent, will struggle to replace it with something new(ish) without spending a fortune.

my have to go old and RWD next

H22A7 Accord Type R
say oh la laaaaaaaaaaa.......................ken, i actually miss those days! they werent fast, but, that car will be with me forever!!!! i actually bumped into the new owner at the Old Post Office pub meet a month ago!!!

Memories!!!!! that was a fantastic day!

DSCF0076.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
ring trip, aye, if my honda stops costing me a feckin bomb!!! bring back the 1.2.........haha

H22A7 Accord Type R
i think the whole thing with the 1.2 was, making the most of what it had was s rewarding! i still havent got used to the ATR yet, but you are going that quick, you loose a lot of the satisfaction from preparing for the next bend.........normally because you are aready half way around it!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Na I prefer to watch the road and brake ;)

Know what you mean about loosing the satisfaction, not enough of a challenge to keep the speed up! That and my 172 doesnt handle anywhere nearly as well as the 1.4.............yet ;)

A well built VW
Ah nice bunch of cars - Started a trend with those wheels Alan thats still alive today

And theres nought wrong wi Jap

ST
fUbAr said:
:eek: thats criminal... i would have thought Alan would have kept it shiny still? im dissapointed! :rasp:

Its shiny as i PC polished it a few weeks back but my bro has kerbed all the wheels and doesnt really look after it....