ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remember this

soon: 172 Cup
Not having a dig, but on every other forum i go on, you lot would get slated for that! (as i stated before NOT HAVING A DIG!)

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Lovely.
Going through red lights, burnouts in mcdonalds car parks, racing against each other then handbrake turns in other carparks. All with a nice "cliosport.net meet" reminder at the begining.

If those were saxo's or corsa's everyone and his fuckin' dog would be on here going on about "little chavvy t***s in their mums 1.2's".

Well done fellas

80MPG BEEZA
comments are right about we'd mock if they were anything other then clios BUT meh who cares their clios haha looks like it was a laugh but handbrake efforts where crap u put the gas on as ur completing the spin to pull you away maybe i sould come down for a tutorial in "being a t**t" lmao joking

Monaco 172
Woohoo that was me going through the red light :eek: ....only cos i didn't have clue where I was going.

At the end of the day it was all good clean fun. Most of it was done in a deserted carpark and know one was hurt.

It wasn't the most dangerous thing i have ever seen in my life. But then again there will always be people that disapprove.

Oh well.

Was a good day.

Ballcrusher = A tyres worst nightmare!

Golf GTI 1.8T
haha LEGEND!!

was a good day, and to the moaners, I dont think his face would really be bothered by your comments.

just having some fun, no harm done!

fred - his car is back to mint condition mate.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
320clios.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA i remember that day, was pretty funny at the time