ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remote

Clio 200 FF

Well for the last 5 months the remote has stopped working every now and then (i cant lock the car), i put the key back in the ign, switch it on and the key retunes itself. Well now even this doesnt work which means every time i leave the car its unlocked!!!!!!!! last time i went to the dealers they couldnt find anything wrong because it worked when they tried.

Is there anything i can try? bloody french crap i hope someone nicks it if these probs keep happening :mad:

This might sound silly but cant you lock the car using the key?

I know it doesnt solve the problem but at least you car isnt left unlocked

Clio 200 FF

i can lock the pass door from inside then lock the drivers door with the key but the boot doesnt have a key hole.

when its peeing it down like today who can be bothered with all this anyway

Golf 1.4 TSI

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SPARE KEY AS WELL, THAT HAPPENED TO MY DADS LAGUNA AND HE HAD TO USE THE SPARE, WHEN THAT STOPED WORKING HE SWAPPED BACK AND IT WORKED AGAIN FOR A WHILE, PAIN IN THE ARSE CARRYING TWO KEYS THO AND HIS WERE THE KEYCARD ONES

I dont understand this. My 02 172 you cant lock the passenger side from the inside, unless you use the lock button on the dash, but as soon as you open the drivers door they are all unlocked. Also if I lock any of my doors with the key, they all lock because of the central locking mech.

Peeing down or not, I think Id be a bit more concerned about my motor.