ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removal / fitting cup spoiler

It's nice
iv had a search,and only found a old thread
i have a 182 with the standard spoiler
got a cup one off here,fitting it at the weekend
i just wondered if anyone can give me a little advice on fitting
iv noticed the 4 screws under the spoiler when iv lifted the boot lid
is there anything else i need to be looking for? or any surprises i should know about?
also is the connector the same for the brake light?
any help will be appreciated,cheers

RS6 C7
Its the easiest thing in the world, Just undo the 4 screws under the boot lid, Unplug the electrics and the washer fluid tube and replug it all into the cup spoiler, Literately takes 5 minutes :)

It's nice
the cup spoiler is from a 182,so im hoping its the same connector thats on my standard spoiler

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I had to break my clip, but its just two square shaped, metal ended cables which fit onto the pair. Mine work fine like that...didn't extend the washer fluid pipe, but it is a tight fit.

Ps. Its 6 clips, 2 on each side and 2 in the middle (with black surrounding). Just make sure that the spoiler you are fitting is a nice fit for the screws (as if they've been on several cars, the tightness of the screw isn't perfect.

172cup/ insignia
I recently purchased a new cup spoiler brake light, wen iv gone to refit the light it wont go back in ( i havnt removed the old one the bodyshop did ) as the round plug is in the way. Do i have to remove the spoiler and push plug in the hole at the back of the recess and fit the lead and brake light in then refit. will get pics if needed for anyone.

cheers Lee