ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing front seat

how do i remove the front seats from my clio dynamique two door?

i have only ever removed seats from a vauxhall cavalier, and they are held in by 4 bolts, 1 at each end of the seat runners, but ive looked in the same places on my clio and i dont see any bolts.

can anyone help me............. pictures would be good :)

Civic Vtec y0
Dont know about newer clios, but on my mk1 there was 2 bolts on the side of the seat closest to the door which are removed from inside and there are 2 more underneath the car which need to be removed, but be careful they will need plently of WD40 to remove!

BMW 118d
They are bolted through the floor. There are some black rubber covers under your car, remove these, then unbolt from underneath the car. 4 nuts to undo from underneath, then simply lift the seat out(obviously disconnecting the airbag wires first!)

MattsClio said:
They are bolted through the floor. There are some black rubber covers under your car, remove these, then unbolt from underneath the car. 4 nuts to undo from underneath, then simply lift the seat out(obviously disconnecting the airbag wires first!)
cheers Mat :)

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Yeah there are 2 rubber covers near the outside of the car and 2 on the inside which dont have covers, its the same for both front seats. Just took all my seats out.