ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing rear door card?

Titanium 182
meeting up with a dent guy tommorow as in the past month has the passenger side of my car has gained 3 dents! :(, any ways one of them is on the rear quarter and i know he will need to be behind the rear door card.

So if anyone knows how to remove them carefully without braking any clips or anything like that id be greatfull, so i can remove/ loosen it myself!

thanks Dean

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
is it a 3 or 4 door you have, i assume 4, cos i'd love ot know where allt he lips are ina 3 cos i keep missing them.

BMW M135i
I can do a scan of the haynes manual later on if your still stuck. Is a step by step guide obviously.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Its easy mate.

Undo the bolt holding the rear seatbelt in (17mm).
Undo the bolt holding the front seatbelt in (t45)
Slowly and gently lift off the car and undo the speaker cable then remove altogether.

Once you'v done it once it takes seconds!

Titanium 182
Its easy mate.

Undo the bolt holding the rear seatbelt in (17mm).
Undo the bolt holding the front seatbelt in (t45)
Slowly and gently lift off the car and undo the speaker cable then remove altogether.

Once you'v done it once it takes seconds!

cheers for that mate, gonna do it in the morning was dark when i go in so not had chance!

whats t45 though?! and do you undo the bolt at the top of the front seat belt or just the bottom?!

Last edited: