ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing tinted windows ph 1

Clio 172 ph1
Hi going to pick a 172 ph1 on sunday
the only downside is the back windows are tinted,they are done right and look factory ish
its just not my cup of tea,what's the best thing to get rid of them apart from half a house brick lol
cheers

dan's cast offs.
warm from the outside with a heat gun, once it's off give the inside of the side windows a scrape with a blade. got got be slower with the rear, i sliced between the heating elements and peeled off in strips.

side windows should take about 15 minutes tops, rear can take a while though.

Clio 172 ph1
Ok cheers do you think it would be easier taking them out and swapping them around for normal standard ones or a re they a pain 2 get out
cheers

Ph 1 172
Just pay for someone to do it that's what I did think it cost me £50 dumped the car with them in the morning by lunch time it was done and then no arse ache for me

dan's cast offs.
Ok cheers do you think it would be easier taking them out and swapping them around for normal standard ones or a re they a pain 2 get out
cheers

pain to swap over, if you're stuffed doing it run it over to me and i'll sort it for you.