ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* Renault Announce Limited Edition 182! *

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Does seem a tad strange, not really cheap enough or light enough to make it desirable.

It doesnt seem to offer any incentives like the original cup being the only car to come in mondial blue.

dk

911 GTS Cab
sorry for bumping this thread but randomly i was searching for free motorshow tickets and this came up and it bought back so many memories.

Some old names in here too, good old Englebert making an appearance incognito;)

Ah, the good old days, when renault released the worst ever 'cup' special edition product.

Look what we get now with the R26.R, a proper job these days!

Anyway, like i said, sorry for bumping but it was a trip down memory lane!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Just a quick Q, Did anyone ever get an inferno with the stripes??? looks a little odd tbh

LY V6 with Recaros
Aw, it's funny seeing everyones comments about the cars before they're released!

Lots of Alfas
^ I can remember when the first pics of the 182 were posted on here and everyone hated the wheels and exhaust. Later on the majority of them soon traded their 172s in for one.

am i bein thick but havent they stopped building the 182 and its now the 197, i dont understand why they would be doin a 182 limited edition now? didnt read the entire thread so maybe that has been said i dunno, but thought i would add my bit in anyway!!

^ lol, I love folk who don't read things ;)
^ I can remember when the first pics of the 182 were posted on here and everyone hated the wheels and exhaust. Later on the majority of them soon traded their 172s in for one.
Same story with the 197 aswell. When it was first announced folk were like, nah. Five inutes later they all bummed it.