ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault body shops

just spoke to reno leics about having my rear bumper colour coded.

they said that they could do the rear bumper for £80+VAT but they would not guarantee it cus its not a smooth finish on the plastic.

they advised me to buy a new bumper bit which comes primed from the manufacturer. dont really fancy doing that.

will the finish given on my existing bumper be any good or will it flake of easily ?

Sounds like there ripping you of. They should prepare the area before painting so it shouldnt be a problem

Do a search Im sure someone near where you live has used a good bodyshop.

hi m8 i work in a bodyshop and as long as they do etch first the paint should stay on,,i high builded my old 1.4 sport bumpers(texture part) that way and the paint finish was great...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

High Build primer I would imagine.. like filler primer.. will put a really thick coat on so it fills over the bumps .. you can then sand it down smooth.