ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 Versailles (green)

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
Hey people! i have a 1996 renault clio versailles edition 1.2, in VERY good condition. And i'm thinking of getting door stacks on the doors in gold... just wondering what you guys thought of the green and gold look on the clio, and if a black spolier would look any good on my clio too!:dapprove:

cheers
adam;)

theduckeatspork said:
sounds like your gonna be making some lovely mods... :dead:
cheers mate! you reckon that would look alrite?! and has anyone got any other suggestions, for what i can do exterior-wise?? im a bit of a beginner on the mods thing!!:cool:

Striped track ****
got a pic here of what a gold and green goes like

DSC00193.jpg

and heres a pic of mine

Pics002Medium.jpg

hmm... im tempted! i think your alloys are boss! but i dont mean gold alloys(an them gold alloys aint got a good spoke...)

i think gold door stacks and pin-stripe side trim with your alloys would look boss! i got wolfrace alloys on mine atm....

you seemed to have missed the sarcasm in my last post. i think the spoiler should be the same colour as the car, and no to the pin stripe and by door stack do you mean the shitty stickers down the side of the car?? and those gold alloys are williams wheels, and are one of the best looking wheels for mk1 clios!

lol ok! calm down!! i seriously did miss it yeh! they are alrite looking alloys, just a bit bland dont ya think, even if they are williams...

huh?! nothing? im being told what look good or not... sorry shouted at!! lol its all good tho! just getting ideas together

well! here's my clio anyway! jus took a picture of it now, tell me what you think people, an weather i should change anything?!
myclio.jpg

colourcode side strips and mirrors, valver front end, colour code rear bumper, valver/williams spoiler, lower it 55mm, clear side repeaters, maybe some nicer alloys, if u dont like wiiliams alloys maybe some team dynamics monza wouldn't go bigger than 16's tho.

Striped track ****
hehe thats what mine used to look like now as you can see looks like the pic abouve :)

ST
I have

Apexi
HKS
Ripspeed
Toyo
Pipercross

on both my drivers side and passenger doors.....i think it looks ace!!

Alan said:
I have

Apexi
HKS
Ripspeed
Toyo
Pipercross

so you've got a jap super car engine then? ripspeed parts, toyo tyres and a pipercross airfilter?

Oh no hang on, i forgot they are shopping lists, not lists of manufacturers parts you have on the car... silly me

ST
Nah i've got a 1.2 8v mate....it sounds proper mint with the airbox cover off down the the mcd's like...

Rollin on a set of hot 14" steels too china...

Alan said:
I have

Apexi
HKS
Ripspeed
Toyo
Pipercross

Exactly! i got quiksilver on both my doors, below the wing-mirrors, looks ace! in gold!! :rasp:
and iv got brushed aluminium FUSION decals on my back quarter windows in the corners, because my cd/mp3 player is fusion, sets my clio off! just have to get some better alloys now!!:cool: