ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio 1.5dci electrical nightmare

Renault clio
Hi my girlfriends clio 1.5dci 2011 has been giving us some headaches...
1-The annoying low battery warning which comes on randomly. Been doing it for 2 years. If you turn the car off and back on again it reset but then will come back on again at some point. It's had a new alternator, new starter and new battery. Still doing it. Lights on or off, blower going or not it happens any time any place..... The battery not low. I'm thinking this could be and earth to the ecu or whatever trigger the warning.?
2- There is a relay under the steering on the right side that ticks loads particularly when you touch the accelerator or brake. It's incredibly annoying.

Both of the problems have been going on for two years and my normal garages aren't really electrical guys and aren't interested. Could these two problems be connected?
Any suggestions welcome
Thanks