ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 2013

Renault Clio 2013
Hello :) I have a few questions that I would really appreciate any information on. Sorry to bundle them all together.

The car I have is a Renault Clio Dynamique S MediaNavmodel 898cc petrol.

- Could I replace the rubber piping with steel for louder turbo noise?
- As it has turbo could I fit a dump valve on it? If so which brand would be best suited?
- With it being a small engine anyway would it lose noticeable power doing these?
I know that the noises won't be very loud but it's more for me to hear when driving rather than others :)

- Does turning Eco mode on lose acceleration/speed?

- Is it possible to replace the chrome trim on the front grill, side and rear, as I'd prefer the blue colour.

- Final question, would it be possible to upgrade to the R-Link? If so how/cost?

Thank you so much for any info you can give me on any of these questions, much appreciated :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
If its anything like the tce 100 you can blank of the recirc valve to give you dunno valve sound, these cars sound terrible with dump valves though as they have tiny turbo it's more like a sneeze.

No the pipework won't really make a difference, upgrade the air box to an open cover filter for more turbo noise.

If eco more is anything like the diesels it just lowers the turbo boost limit giving you loads less torque, ideal for people who can't drive economical by themself! I assume its not as drastic in the petrol since your having to ask if it makes the car slower?