ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT CLIO MK3 P2 (2011) FRONT BUMPER white

Renault Clio MK3 P2
Hi all,
This is my first post after owning a Clio for around a year. I am the owner of a white, 5 door, 61 plate, Renault Clio with 16" alloys (195). After being involved in an accident I am in need of a front bumper as mine is missing the near side corner. If anyone can help in directing me the right way to find one for fairly cheap I'd be extremely grateful (preferably in white to avoid respray).
Along with any finds of standard mk3 p2 front bumpers I'd also like to enquire about the possibility of putting a RS LOOK front bumper on as I really like the shape and black contrast on the white.

Any replies would be really helpful!
Thank you

Want it cheap then find a car breakers place. If you want an RS bumper you will need the front wings too and the colour code is different so it'll need a respray.