ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Mk3 Video

al

ST on the way...
Very well controlled handbrake turn!! How many takes was that??? ;)

I wouldn't send it back either, just dump it somewhere, all it deserves!!!

www.renparts.co.uk
its the 1.2 16v. I test drove the 1.6 16v on the release day and i must say the 1.6 (which was a dynamique) did seem a lot better than the 1.2 extreme. Its quite a weighty car and the 1.2 has fixed seat height (which is very very high) and the suspension makes me feel a little sick as it feels too bouncy. The 1.6 was a little bit more refined and had a little bit more punch.
thanks
josh

www.renparts.co.uk
Harry_manback said:
yeh, i smacked something hard on the rain line when u were trying to chase them girls!

Mines gonna feel like a rare boneshaker when i get it back... Hopefully tomorrow. Im sick of feeling like a hairdresser and getting looked at funny for puttin 3 quidsworth of petrol in it.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
PMSL, excellent Vid guys

Your a better driver than me to do a handbrake turn id end up upside down in a field.

You think the 1.2 is bad try the basic 1.5dci there more power in my tooth brush :)

Last edited:
  RB 200 Cup!
f**king pure class that video - just proves my point that not only do all new clios look w**k they are s**t at handling speed and everything else - Renault you fools what have you done!!??

Oh and why is it everytime someone has a courtesy car they wanna wreck it? I abused a Hyundai Getz so much i pretty much broke it - piece of s**t car! lol

www.renparts.co.uk
Timmay said:
f**king pure class that video - just proves my point that not only do all new clios look w*nk they are sh*t at handling speed and everything else - Renault you fools what have you done!!??

Oh and why is it everytime someone has a courtesy car they wanna wreck it? I abused a Hyundai Getz so much i pretty much broke it - piece of sh*t car! lol

I prefer the handling of this one. Remember this is the 1.2 and daves (filming) is the 1.4. Its a heavier car sure, but there isn't much differnce between this in a 1.2 and a mk2 in a 1.2. But yeh this one looks pants.

al

ST on the way...
The new 1.6 Dynamique S that I test drove was definately a LOT slower than mine.

**edit** and the steering was gay.

al

ST on the way...
The speed of the car was probably affected slightly by the 20 stone assistant! ;)