ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT CLIO SUPER 1600 WRC

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Is that a true Super 1600 WRC or a kitted 172...either way im just going to knock one off ;)

Lionel Richie

Kitted 172??? you 172 owners should really pay attention to detail, not all clios are 172s remember???? The Grille look familiar to any 172 owners??? NO!!!! Its the grille off one of our "mere mortal and far insuperior" lesser model clios!!!! Headlights anyone????? Again NON 172 headlights!!! Only found on "lesser and far insuperior model" clios!!! Would that be including Cups???? Oh why yes it would!!!!!

SORRY, JUST HAVING A DIG FOR FUN!!!!

Ive just noticed on the top pictures the side strips have 16v instead of 2.0 16v. The 16v bit of it is also not colourcoded unlike the rest of the bump strip so it must be a 1.2,1.4 or 1.6!

Love that black wide arch clio definately a mk1 172 though, if you look youll see that it has the sliver gear knob and silver air vent surround only fitted on the mk1 172, also it has discs on the back and rob the mk1s never had the 2.0 16v badges in sliver on the bump strips like the mk2s do, and it says 2.0 16v on this 1. Still a lovely kit though carnt wait till K-Tec bring it out so i can put my name down for 1.

Its advertised as different by renault but who knows?

I think the s1600 kit would look better with silver or black alloys. Dont like gold expect on the impreza.