ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault CLIP eBay recommendation

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All,

I know this has been discussed a lot. But does anyone have a good eBay link to a tried and tested CLIP kit. There are lots up there ranging from £60 to over £180.

I nearly bought this last night: eBay Renault Clip

However figured I would potentially save a headache and ask first. I will only be using this to diagnose faults on my car (currently have an intermittent immobiliser problem) but don't want to waste money on a lemon.

Currently have an XP diagnostics laptop with Citroen, BMW and Jag stuff on it so would ideally like to use the same machine for this. Could any one tell me which version I should purchase software wise, a tried and tested unit link would be great.

Thanks very much
Rob,

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Buy the full chip version mate it will be more stable £120ish. The cheap ones work but sometimes drop connection and mine broke after a short period.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman