ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Dealers - All the same

Clio 200

Are they all the same? I rang 4 yesterday trying to order a 182 trophy. All got the same answer of Ill take your details and call you back later today". Had nothing. This is to buy a car, not enquire or for them to try and sell me one, but just to place an order. BMW dealer would bend over backwards even if all I wanted was a scratch polished out. Is this typical renault?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Some dealers are better than others

I have found wolverhamton renault faultless but had lots of trouble at telford where i live.On the other hand i think mike is happy with them,but he bought a V6 off them and i turned up with an 02 import 172.

Good and bad everywhere

ian

Some dealer are like this they dont realy care about the sales if its been a good month. It will also mean there not as willing to budge on price.

Abarth 595 Trufeo

I phoned 14 Renault dealers when I was trying to get my first 172, They dont seem to like you ringing - maybe they get a lot of dreamers ringing up, I found making the effort and going down to the dealers was by far the best way.

H

Clio 200

ive ordered one now from my local dealer. 1 month to wait.

Just had a call from another dealer, about an hours drive away asking what I paid to see if he could beat the price. HMmm!