ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Front Splitter

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

ive just got ones of those m8 pick it up on sat looks mint as btw is yours a 16v sport mate dont see much of this model with that engine, wot side skirtas you got lad

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 08 March 2005

What is it?
It is the genuine Renault Body Kit front splitter 3 peices.

Very good quality!!

Looks top notch mate.;

I have one for sale if anyones interested. came part of the kit from renautl and were pricy./

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

It does look rather nice actually...and being a renault part, id b guessing that the quality will be good 2.

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 08 March 2005

ive just got ones of those m8 pick it up on sat looks mint as btw is yours a 16v sport mate dont see much of this model with that engine, wot side skirtas you got lad
if only hed have posted these pics a couple of weeks ago youd have had to double your offer on ebay lol.

c u on saturday btw ;)

Nike Lunar Elite's

Cheers for the comments everyone

JoelDee - yes I want to get it colour coded along with the top section of the bumper
ben_p - its only a 1.2 8v, had to fit the double optics myself, they are Prima Racing side skirts
Middo - sorry I didnt get you the pics, today was the first chance I had to clean the car and get some

The quality of it is top notch, says inside that its made by some belgium company but its the official Renault splitter. The side on pic shows just how well it fits to the bumper.

Just gotta save up now and get it colour coded, lowered (60mm of course :D), and a 172 rear bumper.