ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault in Berkshire

Full Fat 182

Ok, so the 182 is due a 24K service soon, not bad for nearly a year of high speed motoring.

I live in Reading but work in Bracknell and used to use the dealer in Bracknell as it was down the road and actually listened to what you needed, think it was called b****cks or something.

Anycase that dealer has closed down and there are a few round reading and theale and wonder what experiances people have had with both.

You comments would be appreciated.

Chris

996 Carrera

Ive used Bridges in Reading for my 24k service and they were very good - they let me supply my own oil, didnt bin my ITG filter and picked up and delivered the car (the old geyser loved the car - couldnt get him out of it when he arrived back).

Also heard good reports of the Theale dealers but not used them - see http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=14&TopicID=134040&SearchPagePosition=1&search=theale&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=14&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchhttp://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=14&TopicID=134040&SearchPagePosition=1&search=theale&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=14&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Personally I try and time a visit up north (Preston) to see the rellies with a service interval as the labour rate is a lot cheaper up here.

HTH

G

Full Fat 182

True about the preston thing

I used to go up north to have the S3 and TT servied and saved £150 a time and spent it on the cheap beer.

Chris

Ziel Nurburgring

Im going to call in at Delta in maidenhead tonight, my 12K cost £118 and the 24 is supposed to be the same service. Will be supplying my own oil and have the ITG so will let you know.

Also, get your Butt over to the meet on tuesday in Maidenhead (on the A4). Will be loads of people there......

not a clio anymore

Also going to Delta (now renames Bridges in fact) in Maidenhead.
They let you bring whatever you have as Blink mentioned.
Reasonably priced from what I read on this forum

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

I live in Reading but get my servicing done back in Wales as its about 1/2 the cost compared to Reading!

Any recommendations on Renault garages between Farnborough and Slough?

I live in Farnborough but work in Slough, surprised nobody has seen me on the M4 :confused:

Ziel Nurburgring

Delta in maidenhead or Caledonia in slough are both pretty good. Delta (or bridges now) have always sorted me out. Caledonia is by the trading estate/B&Q/Macs

Delta is about 2 minutes from the M4 J8/9

Would not recommend Caledonia (Slough).
Wanted to charge me 242 for 12k and I could not supply oil or leave my panel filter in. If they did not change it they would not stamp the book!
Tel