ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Laguna BTCC Super Touring Track Car Project

Yaris, 5008, Saxo
Hello, congratulations for your works. I would like to make a replica with a laguna 1. Have you a reference for the AST suspensions ? On their website there is some products for clio rs 182 but not for laguna

Thanks a lot

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
😭😭😭😭

8D99906E-E8A6-4D23-ADB6-1EDE236D2014.png

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
Standard case of just not enough time unfortunately...mind you if anyone on here could recommend or even put their hand up to take on the rest of the project I'd be happy to ship it off and pay to get it finished!

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Is there even much left to do? Looks more a case of assembly as opposed to any further fabrication work.

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
As you say mostly assembly...

Loom
Engine plumbing
Fuel cell
Megane brake upgrade

Off the top of my head

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As you say mostly assembly...

Loom
Engine plumbing
Fuel cell
Megane brake upgrade

Off the top of my head
Where in the country are you?

I sent mine to Beaniesport. Not the cheapest and certainly not the fastest, but from essentially a barn find car with no wiring loom to what it is now, with zero mechanical or electrical failures over 10+ trackdays, his work is flawless.
I’d definitely use him again.

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
Where in the country are you?

I sent mine to Beaniesport. Not the cheapest and certainly not the fastest, but from essentially a barn find car with no wiring loom to what it is now, with zero mechanical or electrical failures over 10+ trackdays, his work is flawless.
I’d definitely use him again.
I'm up in Newcastle upon tyne but can trailer it anywhere to be honest.