ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault main dealer in bristol

clio 200

they have had my car for 3 days to do a squeeky fan belt and a bit of trim inside the car, and still rang me to say they would need it another night.

starting to get real p***ed off

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by A19 CUP on 13 July 2005

ahh rite silly question i know but wot do you drive????

I drive a monaco blue 16v but im never in it when I see your car! lol

clio 200

went down there this morning to find out whats going on and they said a part didnt turn up on delivery, so gotta put up with the crappy courtesy car for another night

Vee dub

Not good!

Unfortunatley to be expected with renault mate!

Ill pop over and say hi if i see you next time

cheers

Tom

Dont every bother with city Renault, just down the road is Renatec 01179777789 or try Renault in bath, they are good. 01225485410

clio 200

yeah know of renatec m8 and thanks for the advice on the bath branch. this is my first encounter with city motors and turning out to not be a good 1

Mine is going to be serviced at Renault Bath even though I could walk to work from Renault Trowbridge, weird how the same dealership (they are both Renrod/Platinum Renault) just 15 miles apart can be so different.

I bought my previous Clio from Bath and they were excellent, Ive since had services etc with the Trowbridge branch for convenience but Im going back to Bath now.

The Renault dealership are okay in Bath. The bonus is its 100 metres walk from my office. Got to say it though been there quite a lot with my previous 172 and present 182 (loads of problems). Not hte delaership but just Renault reliablility issues.

I feel like its my second home.

I have also seen A19 CUP around Bristol. Where do you live? I live in Emersons Green

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

quite alot of south west peeps on here now, we should have quite a good turn out if we have a bristol meet,

i go to uni in bath guys and have never seen any 172 or 182s

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 14 July 2005

Mine is going to be serviced at Renault Bath even though I could walk to work from Renault Trowbridge, weird how the same dealership (they are both Renrod/Platinum Renault) just 15 miles apart can be so different.

I bought my previous Clio from Bath and they were excellent, Ive since had services etc with the Trowbridge branch for convenience but Im going back to Bath now.
renatec bud, better than both dealers and just down the road from the burgerking on the junction.

hes an ex renault RTE

Vee dub

I live Nr Bristol and Bath too and Im hardly ever in Bath!

You lot have to get yourselves to our next meet

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Renatec are great!!

I used to take my valver there for most my work to be done (which was quite alot! hehe). When they changed my gearbox they were also the cheapest by over £300!!!

Another thing, when he changed my gearbox one of my high pressure power steering pipes went. Because he had a spare he put it on and gave it to me for free!

Top Blokes! :D

clio 200

lol yeah they rang me and said the car was ready to pick up at 12 today so went down to find they had only fixed 1 of the 4 problems and to top it off scratched my bonnet with some tools, so as you can probably guess i was not best amused, created abit of fuss

but least i have it back until next week

clio 200

you could tell they werent that bothered really but did express my views and they are ordering the new parts now and having my car again next week and whilst its there they are getting someone in to sort the bonnet

bet they hate me :)

clio 200

well you must be m8 cause to take that long and to onlt get a fan belt squeek sorted and nothing else is really taking the p***. they told me they couldnt find any thing missing on the interior trim but its plain as day. just think they are not interested in warranty claims

Vee dub

Spotted you again this evening mate, bout 8.30.

You were the second car behind me from the D/C by Avonmeads and you followed me all the way until you turned off left at r/about.

Can you not recognise a valver? lol ;)

Tom