ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

renault megane 225/ 230 black

black megane 230 f1
caught my attention when the driver flashed her headlights at me, i was driving black megane 230 f1 about 5pm near pingles cedar tree pub on 1st of feb 11', im guessing its sarah

black megane 230 f1
i like to think my car goes unnoticed cause it hasn't got all the stickers all over it lol, Your megane looks very nice!!!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
haha!! i didnt think you saw, so thought i better not wave lol i often flash people and they look at me confused :p

i always spot the RS's about the place, nothing goes stealth when my spotting eye is about ;) keeps me entertained trying to work my way through that rubbish congestion they seem to have along that route

yeah i dont think people realise that they are anything different from the normal meg until they see the exhaust at the rear perhaps

thank you, so does yours!

RB FF 182
I used to go there many years ago!! Lol

I was a bit disappointed when I had to settle for a silver Clio. Then when I got home and parked it next to my old dears titanium 1.2 I noticed it was different. Looks awesome after a good clean!!

Clio 182
Think I've seen this one just outside Twycross a few times, flashed lights at me too, so... hello if it was you! Like your car btw, RS Megane is v nice :)

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ooh forgot about this thread...

Yeah Steveo that was me, hi!! I used to work in Swadlincote and live in Hinckley. Spotted you a few times I think

So who are the Stockinford peeps? Someone I work with said they had a mate with an RS, and he lives in Stockinford

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ooh you got the new edition, how you finding it? Saving fuel I bet!

Yeah someone I work with lives down there who said he knew someone with an RS. Adam Cooper?

RB FF 182
That name rings a bell. Lol

Yeah. Averaging high 50's Mpg around town.

I really like it actually. And its not THAT slow.