ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault muppets

Clio 200 Cup packed

ringing round garages to try and get a spare wheel for my car, and you wouldnt beleive the number of people who dont even know what the cup pack is let alone if other clio wheels will fit a 182!

and this guy says he cant sell me a steel wheel from another clio, only the alloy...

all i want is a friggin temporary wheel!!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 03 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 03 September 2004

*pokes Tom in the eye while hes not looking*
You read that back.
I see what you mean, and maybe I was being too clever for my own good and made it somewhat funny, or it could be that I was suggesting that as you rolled your eyes and they went under your eyelids at the top I poked you?

I dunno which but its come back and bit me on the a*s really hasnt it Tommy

Unless you have the part numbers, renault will not sell you anything that isnt for your model, they wouldnt even sell me a blue touch up pen for my mates 172 (mines black) because they needed a reg plate to get the part number etc etc :cry:

Clio 200 Cup packed

yup, all he could sell me was a 182 alloy for £98 but with NO tyre which would still take a week for delivery!

looks like no car for me this weekend! :(