ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault OZ F1 - Offset

Clio 200 Cup
I've bought 4 15" OZ F1 wheels. I've looked at the writing cast into the back of the pokes and I cannot see any reference of wheel offset. I was expecting to see an ET number.

The wheels have "Renault" and "OZ Italy" stamped on the back, and a bunch of other numbers, but apparently no reference to offset.

Does anybody know what the offset might be?

audi a6 3.0tdi
if you have clearance issues get vauxhall wheels and bore the centre out they are pcd 100 and et49

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've fitted a new set of F1's but they look lost in the arches. I used to have Willy wheels and they looked loads better.

Ah well. Function over form and all that.

Renaultsport Clio 172
I've bought 4 15" OZ F1 wheels. I've looked at the writing cast into the back of the pokes and I cannot see any reference of wheel offset. I was expecting to see an ET number.

The wheels have "Renault" and "OZ Italy" stamped on the back, and a bunch of other numbers, but apparently no reference to offset.

Does anybody know what the offset might be?

They are 48.5, check arround you will see the number embeeded, won't read ET specifically, is along with 7J15 if I recall ok. Wonder if UK car got different wheels but all 15" I have come accross are 48.5, turinis and allium wheels. (172 and 182 where sold with 15's in other markets)

Suzuki Ignis
They are 48.5, check arround you will see the number embeeded, won't read ET specifically, is along with 7J15 if I recall ok. Wonder if UK car got different wheels but all 15" I have come accross are 48.5, turinis and allium wheels. (172 and 182 where sold with 15's in other markets)

Definitely not 48.5.

42 or 43, I cant remember either.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Definitely not 48.5.

42 or 43, I cant remember either.

Want a bet? Let me spell that for you: 7J15 4H2 48.5, that is 15" wheel dia, 7" wide and ET of 48.5

SDC15200.gif

SDC15202.gif