ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault People Help!

I know its not strictly clio but do any of you work for renault - if so you couldnt tell me where a cabin filter goes in a espace grande, or what ever the top of the line espace is? I said i wud try and find out off here for a mate who has looked everywhere for where to put it - apparently its quite a big thing so it must be well hidden if it has evaded his detection thus far

any help will be rewarded with a big slobbery kiss, or not depending on your prefference

BSNC

http://www.woah.co.ukwww.woah.co.uk

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

There are a few people on here that work for renault.. im sure one of them should be able to help you ..

pollen filter - easy mate - theres 2 on the espaces - undo the bonnet and they go in the bulk head area - there will be a cover there so wip it off & slide the old one out.