ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport #10 New car content

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Just seen this. Your proper taking the Mick now. Can I be any more envious of you?

First the sunflower, then find out you had a 2nd tucked away. The 197 was stunning now you top it with this.

In awe mate. Damn all my money is renovating my new house not the flower.

Wait till you get people asking "how long did it take you to make it look like that" Donkeys.

I popped to the post office on my dinner break today & I was greats by two blokes in their work van, telling me how nice it was & then asked how long did it take me to get it looking like that? I replied it came out the factory like this, they couldn't believe it & the fact it had a 3.0 v6 engine in the back haha.

There is a genuine renault spoiler on eBay atm, personally I would leave it off but if you like it then go for it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clio-V6-S...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a910e7843

Thanks showing me that mate :) I'll put it in my watched list.

@Craig. I think you might regret not brining the vee mind when you get there, Will you confirm on v6.net that your coming aswell, they're trying to get the numbers sorted for the pub.

Ive just confirmed I'm going on v6.net mate, hmm I'll decide which one to take near the date.

Just seen this. Your proper taking the Mick now. Can I be any more envious of you?

First the sunflower, then find out you had a 2nd tucked away. The 197 was stunning now you top it with this.

In awe mate. Damn all my money is renovating my new house not the flower.

hahaha thanks Paul :) but houses come before cars though mate, once you get he house done you can get the sunflower how you want it :D

As soon as I got the car home on Saturday I changed the boot handle from the un-colour coded van boot handle to the ph2 172 coloured coded one I bought, massive improvement IMO.

14247607535_fde7a33a74_c.jpg

Clio V6 by CraigyD7, on Flickr

14099502338_ffbda9919c_c.jpg

I thought i would try the Ph2 rear lights off the sunflower on it, Im liking them at the minute & I can always change them back. I also took the car round Simons (cliov6.net member) who has a titanium silver ph2, we got a few pics nothing great just used my iPhone 5.

14099514720_82e7049d64_c.jpg

14099913050_7db39c3738_c.jpg

14286034484_0238b881a8_c.jpg

14263418956_1d39e54c70_c.jpg

14263419256_a50a9a0135_c.jpg

14286536675_86cb3fd41d_c.jpg

14099898178_45858c7b24_c.jpg

14099916390_889b6086c6_c.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Much better on both accounts...Now you need the spoiler and you're on the way to having one of the nicest ph1 Vee's in addition to your 172!

The rear end looks loads better now, little touches, but a big improvement. I still vote no to a Mk2 rear spoiler though (Ali has has no taste whatsoever)

Nice Mk2 too, Big Steve on here had that car new.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Those two little changes have done wonders!

Did you buy the spoiler linked?

Get cracking on those seats, I REALLY want to see the result, as if I buy a ph1, I'm pretty sure I'd do the same.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The rear end looks loads better now, little touches, but a big improvement. I still vote no to a Mk2 rear spoiler though (Ali has has no taste whatsoever)

Silence Joey Essex!

Isn't it time for your monthly spray tan or fake nails?

Much better on both accounts...Now you need the spoiler and you're on the way to having one of the nicest ph1 Vee's in addition to your 172!

Thanks Ali, im watching that spoiler so fingers crossed ill win it.

Yeah they are only small changes but make a big difference. Im more for the ph2 spoiler than not :)

its a lovely Ph2, pretty much brand new with only 10k on the clock.

Great choice mate, enjoy it

Nice selection of RS cars you have/have had

Cheers I'm loving it so far i cant stop smiling :)

Those two little changes have done wonders!

Did you buy the spoiler linked?

Get cracking on those seats, I REALLY want to see the result, as if I buy a ph1, I'm pretty sure I'd do the same.

Massive improvement aren't they.

Its an auction so im watching it, ready to bid.

I messaged the lad with the ones you sent me the link to, asked if i could pick them up while i was up that way getting the car, but he said they had sold, but i shall get another set. Now ive got it in my head i can imagine what they will look like so need to do them.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Massive improvement aren't they.

Its an auction so im watching it, ready to bid.

I messaged the lad with the ones you sent me the link to, asked if i could pick them up while i was up that way getting the car, but he said they had sold, but i shall get another set. Now ive got it in my head i can imagine what they will look like so need to do them.

I installed the blue ones out of the evo in TheEvilGiraffe's ph1 this weekend, the subframes are really nice in the way they're made, sit on the existing sliders etc.

Having those trimmed up to match the original seats would be ever so nice. I really look forward to seeing it.