ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault sport (182/172) Workshop manuals on the bay!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
I bought one of these, friggin awesome!
Has loads of stuff that the manual circulating this forum doesnt!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
yeah, the one you got on here is just the ph1 172 manual, this one has all the updates for the 182 and ph2 172 cup, tells you stuff like how to get the exhaust manifold off.

At the end of the day it costs you a tenner! I'd definitely say it was worth it.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
£10 isnt a lot, you pay more than that for the haynes manuals and they are usually sh*te..

But fair enough, if people want them cheaper pm me and I'll do them for £7.50 each ;)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 CUP (Race car)
Hey,
I bought this manual a few weeks back, its ok but not that great really. Anyone who genuinely does want it drop me a PM and I'll e-mail it... And I'm not greedy so it'll be free!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 CUP (Race car)
Hi guys
I e-mailed out a few of these to the quick responders, hope you are happy with them. I will not be sending out any more though as i have been approached by the seller of this item who explained his personal circumstances to me, and I've decided to try not to take his livelihood away.. I guess everyone is entitled to earn a living..

Hey,
I bought this manual a few weeks back, its ok but not that great really. Anyone who genuinely does want it drop me a PM and I'll e-mail it... And I'm not greedy so it'll be free!!