ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport CUP extras.

R26.r #156

Was just wondering where you get the extras that were mentioned for the Cup. Fire extinguisher, Rollcage, Sport seats and ECU chip etc etc.....

Have had a search around and cant find anything about the Renault approved mods anywhere. Any tips/ideas. Thanks guys

btw. I pick up my 2003/53 Cup with C/C tomorrow.... yay!

think the seats and roll cage were in the pipe line but never realesed! not sure on the other bits tho!

Quote: Originally posted by cableguy on 30 June 2004

Was just wondering where you get the extras that were mentioned for the Cup. Fire extinguisher, Rollcage, Sport seats and ECU chip etc etc.....

Have had a search around and cant find anything about the Renault approved mods anywhere. Any tips/ideas. Thanks guys

Nice one, is that a pre reg one or one with miles on it. If it is pre reg where did you get it from?

Street Triple R

Quote: Originally posted by cableguy on 30 June 2004

yeh i was interested in all this stuff too, does anyone know the official explanation as to why it never appeared?? apart from the chip

R26.r #156

It has 4,500 miles on it. Couldnt find a better deal at the time and I got the Climate Control which only seem to come on the very last of the 2003s. Came from Davis Of Sevenoaks Renualt main dealer.

Eveyone seems a bit blank on this so when I go pick mine up ill ask the dealer to get some info for me, I wont hold out much hope, salesmen can be tiring at best.....

The chip isnt even from renaultsport its an Rsport unit which is a different company to renaultsport, non of the above were actually produced.

R26.r #156

Well thats very LAME of them then. The only thing i can immediatly think of is the seats, not quite as good as the 172s but if you save money in places id expect to comprimise a little.