ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault v Ford

S2H

RS Clio 200
Look what I just happened to find parked next to me when I returned from the coop earlier (other supermarkets are available)

they do look nice in that blue and I don't like blue!

68e0614c25e9a1bfdc38be5b6b019296_zps3e32d621.jpg

9ed65227aa12ac94427d4fef9507135e_zps828f104a.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Prefer the Fiesta as a car, however the Clio so much looks better, e speciallyas its black ;) Wouldn't wanna own a 200 though as the cost of it isn't worth the MPG and performance figures! Would be utter pointless putting the Fiesta next to the new Clio as the front of that 'thing' is just minging.

Suzuki Jimny
Much prefer the clio. I still love looking at mine when it's out on the street at home, I have a feeling I wouldn't be doing that if I had the fiesta.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Black does help the 200 but kinda unfair comparing old and new.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
A fiesta st driver caught me looking disapprovingly at his drls today... But he didnt know I was disapproving of his drls so it just looked like I thought his car was s**t. So he scowled at me :(

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I prefer the red on the fiesta to be honest. Nice car, but not light years ahead of a sport if you ask me

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I do like the fiesta, but it just isnt enough of beefed up version to make it different from standard models.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like drls in general, nothing against the st.

this isn't the main reason I hate them but how can it be illegal to drive with fogs on (tw*ts with fogs on annoy me as much as drls) but its perfectly legal to blind people with factory fitted drls?

I agree...I drive on shadowy tree covered country roads mostly, and Mercs and Audis are a pain in the arse.

They're here to stay though, and given the alternatives that look like barely lit candles in jam jars I'll take the LEDs every time.

Renaultsport Clio 182
I'd take the fiesta over the 200 all day - that's how much I still hate the front of the 200 (but let's not open that can of worms again)

Clio looks better, too much going on with the Fiesta's bonnet for me. That said, the Clio's not really much of a picture and certainly no 172/182 for me! Might be bias as I have a 182 but there's just something about the older models.