ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Watford

Took my car in with an oil leak. Must comend the service firstly very friendly. Fixed the leak under warrenty. Washed and valeted the car. Toped up all the fluids. Changed the oil.

All round a good service.

Disco :D

Thank you very much Turbo. It seems to be very running well. I guess the big test will be the drive back to Scotland!!

Once again cheers.

Disco

Yup can vouch for Renault Watford. Live in Watford myself and normally they are really helpful and know what they are doing.

Took my car to replace the ariel and at first they said how will I be paying, told them it was still under warrently, they sorted it out quickly and then proceeded to sort out the clutch, gearbox and suspension (I didnt even know there was a problem) free of charge and then sent me on my merry way :D

Boxster S

This is where I brought my 182 from, the sales team were quite good. I might head back there for a service if they are this good...

i have had bad experiences with renault watford......

they told me that my diff was locking up and that i needed a graebox rebuild. 6 months down the line and had no problems of the sort.

Hi everyone

I live near Watford Reno (Harpenden)

My V6 is comming up for its first sevice

Can I trust them to carry-out the work?

All comments welcome

Thanks Jon

Hi Jon C,

I can only go on how they treated me and I dunno if my comments are relevent as a 1.5dci is a bit different to a V6!

All I know is that the guy who delt with me at the services desk was very helpful.

The car seems fine so far so good.

The car was returned in mint condition cleaned inside and out.

So all and all i was happy with the work.

Hope this helps

D