ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaults better built than BMWs

172 Cup
Scientifically proven!! :p

Was driving into work this morning and a 3 series beemer driver didn't give me enough space and proceeded to hit my wing mirror with his. Lets just say his wing mirror casing exploded in a shower of bits. My glass popped out and cracked and the surrounding case seperated. I stopped a small bit up the road but he just drove away. Grrr!! Anyway wing mirror casing snapped back together and is undamaged, will just need a new glass. Am phoning police station to get an incident number just in case the fecker declares I drove away but am otherwise livid!! Och well....

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Lets just hope his will cost him a few hundred quid :rasp:

visualize whirled pe
Yeah I had the same happen to mine but instead I was reversing out of the garage when I knocked it. I saw the body coloured cover come off, thought aww hell, and then realised it just snapped back on without a mark. Pretty good design really.

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
i was driving down maid marrian way in notts in left lane and driver in right lane was pushin me closer to the pavement (not on purpose i presume) and there was a smart car half on the pavement!! i bout pooped myself when my mirror clashed with the smarts! went with a right good bang.. the smarts mirror was hanging off when i looked back but my glass just gracked and was hanging out.. it just popped right back in lol.. solid car is the clio i tell ya.. even when some pri*k decided to stop infront of me get out and start threatenin me cause he was up my arse and i braked lol punched my wing mirror as i reversed but didnt do anythin lol the tw*t