ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport motorsport parts. Where from?

Cup'd Monaco 172
Seen a few race and rally clio's for sale and they mention RenaultSport parts.

Say I wanted to build a Clio race car, or a Grp N/A clio, where can you buy the bits? I can't see anywhere online...

I guess I am after a Renault equivelent of:
http://www.specialtuninguk.co.uk/acatalog/component.html

I find it up to believe that renault clios used to cup racing or rallying use standard top mounts, engine mounts, anti roll bars.. etc etc

Cheers

lift number 1 @ btm
you can go online and there is a renaultsport boutique. ( i think that is the actual name) where they sell all the group n and clio cup stuff.
but it is in dieppe ( i think) and they seem to be bloody difficult. my friend was going to take a van and buy loads of stuff, had everything arranged, was emailing them and getting replies. then they just stopped answering. no idea why?
it might be worth looking at though?

Cup'd Monaco 172
Looking at the boutique now...

Fred, do you have a catalog? Do there sell stuff like harder mounts, uprated suspension, cams etc etc?

Cup'd Monaco 172
Got the catalogue to work on the boutique site. Its not bad.

Looks like I lot of the parts I was after, don't work with standard parts. For example, I wondered if you could get harder top mounts, but all the uprated stuff uses coilovers. Not in my budget yet.