ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Racing Parts Website!!!

SchwepTek™
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but i have just found the technical library of all the current and past renault sport race cars (i.e. clio cup, megane trophy, formula renault, etc) and am pretty impressed!

It gives a full exploded view of each car and when you click on a part it gives you a part number and price.

Only thing now is to somehow get an account to order stuff....LOL!

http://shop-competition.renault-sport.com/RSinput.php?lng=en&cat=7711160000

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I have a few contacts with them, so if you want any prices for the race parts I can try and find out for you?

SchwepTek™
Yeh sorry guys.

Forgot to say it took a while to get working and doesnt work on my Mac at all.

As Englebert says you need IE5+, Adobe SVG and allow activeX.

172 & RSi
Digging up a thread from the past.. has anyone tried ordering anything with thesse part numbers?

ValverInBits
clio cup has a completely Redesigned dogbone mount (engine torque stabiliser)
Looks a lot better than standard and is better mounted on the gearbox.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Doesn't like Google Chrome!

Sorry, your browser doesn't match the required characteristics.
To enjoy interactive Renault Sport racing parts catalogs, install on your computer the following product:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 browser (or greater) Download

RS RIP
is the Adobe reader free do you think ?

Last year i could still enter this site no problems, now they're asking for the later Adobe reader.

RS RIP
clio cup has a completely Redesigned dogbone mount (engine torque stabiliser)
Looks a lot better than standard and is better mounted on the gearbox.

Yeah i was confused looking at these mounts, looks all different to the rally/group N mounts ? You sure this will fit ?

Uprated dogbone mount for the rally is something like 90 pounds..

as above anyone tried ordering using these part numbers? i need a few things like nuts and bolts

oh btw the group n cage is like 2500 yet the whole shell plus cage is 3500 (rough prices off the top of my head) gotta love renault lol

Tangoed Works
you should be able to order the bits from R sport in wimbledon. saw plenty of these parts being delivered there when i used to take my 182 for servicing there.

- You cannot order from the website.
- All parts have to come through RenaultSport UK - RSport
- Some of the parts are not allowed into the UK for whatever reason?
- Wait until the Euro falls Vs Pound before ordering as prices change on a bi-weekly - basis / are costed in Euro and then calculated back to Sterling.
- Many of the parts on the 172/182 based cars are not available any more.
- Many of the parts are actually cheaper from other suppliers
- The parts are not the best parts for the job - they are simply Group N (FIA approved) or single series parts.
- You will find that the printed catalogs are more accurate than these. They are available in PDF or on CD if you look around.
- Best catalog to use is 172 Rallye/Ragnotti (172 Cup Group N Rally Car) as the 182 doesn't really exist in RenaultSport - It was only there as a cup racer upgrade pack for the UK so many of the parts are hard to get.

/y0z

how come? i got it working on vista, just download svg viewer thingy then allow it in the lil bar that pops up

cheers fred and y0z just wondering :)

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
mabey this web site could get a trader account and every one could order through the CS.net>?????