ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reno in GOOD customer service shock!

Popped into the reno dealership at the weekend to see the new toy (cant have it till 1st sept, Boo). I couldnt get in coz the keys were locked in the service dept! Err ok!

Anyway I was looking around the car and the salesman points out the wonky CUP172 on the door pilars and tells me he has already ordered new ones to go on b4 I pick it up! I almost fell over!

Oh and the front splitter was already on too!

Surely thats simply what youd expect? - "Renault in reaching acceptable customer service levels for once" shocker would be more like it? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by CS_Matt on 19 August 2003

what muppet put the badges on wonky in the first place lol
Seems like every CUP on hear has had wonky badges!

Reno must have employed the whole cast of the Muppet Show!

Daa Daa, D, Daa Daa Daa Daa.......

The salesman probably put them on in the first place!. The Cup comes in needing the front valance spoiler putting on, so I doubt they put such small items on at the factory. They forgot to put mine on completely!!

A slow one :-(

My rear brake bulb had gone off, went into garage and asked for a new one. The women at the desk told me to go round the back with the car where a mechanic fitted it. ( was expecting to have to put it in myself) then went back to the desk and the women told me to just leave it and she wouldnt tell any one if i didnt. I was canny suprised at that especially as they wudnt sort my miss fire out as it was modified!

reno do get some stik dont they?

Sometimes I feel people should be a little more forgiving of them.

Then I remember thats their basic job and they cant even get that right most of the time. bring it on!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Martin172 on 20 August 2003

reno do get some stik dont they?

Sometimes I feel people should be a little more forgiving of them.

Then I remember thats their basic job and they cant even get that right most of the time. bring it on!!!!!!

TAKE THAT COMMENT BACK!!!!

i consider it to be blasphemy

no reno dealer should offer acceptable or better customer service, its just not on

oops, what I was going to say was my experience with BMW/AUDI/Volvo/Alfa service has been no better, of the bunch, BMW were the worst. Its all down to people at the end of the day, and wether they give a Toss!