ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reno Selctions !! Please Read!!

After two year of my three year agreement I am thinking of leaving Renault and buying a Mini possibly. However I dont just want to had the car back and not get anything. What have you done when the time the time has come to change your car? Do you have to buy it off renault and sell it privatly? Where do you get the money from to do that?

Please help

northern rock, cahoot flexible loan? get a settlement figure and then the loan, then sell at your leisure. (ive not done this by the way)

Ring Renault finance and get a settlement figure then get loan for the amoutn and send the check to Renault they will then finish the loan and you can sell the car.

Personaly I woulndt bother youll probably be left getting a loan for almost what the cars worth leaving you with very little.

You could do a deal with Renaul dealership see what they will offer you to take it away as such ie you leave the keys and they give you the extra the cars worth after they pay of the finance.

Be prepaired for a shoc though cars might be worth less than the loa so youll have to pay extra to get rid of the car.

get settlement figure from renault, then get personal loan from other company eg tescos i found was cheapest, pay your renault finance off, your loan is no longer secured on the car therefore you can do what you want with it, px sell it privately etc. If you need extra cash take out a bigger loan, at the end of the personal loan it works out cheaper than renaul finance anyway because of the 4-5k final payment on renault.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

^^

as above - get settlement figure - dealer doesnt need to know cos agreement between you and Reno Financial Services

dont hand it back, settle and sell!

Meg on pistonheads £6995

Remember the Ones and even Coopers dont have the standard spec. of a Dynamique

expect POVERTY at a PRICE!!

a Mini One D would have cost me close to 13K with the same spec. (air, alloys, CD...) as my Dynamique that I paid 9800 for!

^^ oh and a Mini D is MUCH slower, smaller and thirstier!

I think it would be easier to try and do a deal with the dealer?! The loan would probably be more than the car is worth anyway.