ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Repairing tyres??

Weeman sucks ****
Had the wheels off for a refurb and noticed this. The tyre has never gone down but thought as it's off maybe sorting it out.

Would this be fixable if the screw came out? Who would be good to go to, kwik fit/sts etc?

The tyre's hardly worn!

DSC00001.jpg

I got mine done at a local garage, they charged £16 but mine was in the higher part (whatever that's called) and not in the gap. Worth a try asking at a garage but don't pay anything over £20!

Very borderline I reckon Chris. They usually only patch the centre 3rd or so of the tyre, looks like you're far enough from the sidewall. Best bet is to ask, as it's not gone down it wont have fucked the sidewalls so thats a good start.

Weeman sucks ****
cheers chaps.

tbh that tyres probably done a few laps at the ring. will check it out saturday an see how much i get fleeced.

Weeman sucks ****
its the outer edge mark, but that tyre sits on the rear hence the tread lol.

i need 2 new fronts before MOT time at xmas