ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replace Exhaust Mounts on 172 with 182 style K-Tec Exhaust

Ph2 Clio 172
Hi all

On looking today at my off centered an low hanging exhaust I have notice that all the exhaust mounts are fubar'd. However, as I have a K-Tec 182 style exhaust on my 172 (below), I have an additional mount at the back, under the rear bumper that the right (when viewed from the rear) exhaust hooks into.

ktecp392.jpg

This is the mount that has broken. It doesnt look like any of the other mounts. I will get replacing the centre and rear mounts with normal ones, but dont know what to do about the rear ones?

ac8a3947.jpg

I was hoping someone else with the K-Tec exhaust had had the same problem? I was thinking maybe using another of the centre ones like the one below from NW. It looks about right, but I dont know.

Exhaust%20Center.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Ph2 Clio 172
Spot on biojo, many thanks!

Now just got to figure out how I get the ol mount of of its metal bracket.

Cheers!

Clio 172mk2
tbh any motor factors should have that style rubber mount if u need one asap, best option would be take it to a custom exhause place and they should fabricate a normal style hanger