ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement Arial New Clio

I bought a shorter "b Sting" ariel from Halford for the CLio but it didnt fit has any one else got one on there Clio MK2 if so where from ??

CHeers

Ive got a richbrook anti theft aerial! it cost me £16 from max power live. I think you can buy them from halfords but im not 100% sure.

S2 106 Rallye

Yep you can get em from Halfords with the Ripspeed stores inside. You can adjust the length to suit.

Take it back to Halfords and swap it for the one that fits other makes ie NOT Renualt. I did n it fits a treat!

Just buy a Bee Sting- but when you buy it make sure you buy the one that has 2 screw connectors ...I had this problem

I bought my silver one from ken lee... Romford!

I would take it back to Halfords if I were you and not bother getting a new one! The only radio station you will be able to pick up is Radio 1! The reception on them is sh*te!